Factory outlet Musto Comfortable Mens Tech Wool Fleece Jacket - Forest Green - VW50963

  • Model: General VW50963
  • 149 Units in Stock

£326.60  £130.64
Save: 60% off

Please Choose:

Add to Cart:

You may also like it

US Sale Arcteryx Special style Womens Ellison Fleece Jacket - Brushed Nickel - TI10019
US Sale Arcteryx Special style Womens Ellison Fleece Jacket - Brushed Nickel - TI10019
Discount Shakaloha Classic Mens Gadi Classic Jacket - Chocolate - YW42846
Discount Shakaloha Classic Mens Gadi Classic Jacket - Chocolate - YW42846
Cheap Spyder Retro Mens Paradygm Hooded Jacket - Volcano/Bright Orange - LI40699
Cheap Spyder Retro Mens Paradygm Hooded Jacket - Volcano/Bright Orange - LI40699
Best reputation Musto Comfortable Mens Tidal Polartec Fleece Jacket - True Navy - PT26437
Best reputation Musto Comfortable Mens Tidal Polartec Fleece Jacket - True Navy - PT26437
Best Shakaloha Simple & elegant Mens Parsa Classic Jacket - Anthracite - KQ36671
Best Shakaloha Simple & elegant Mens Parsa Classic Jacket - Anthracite - KQ36671
Cheapest Bergans Fashion Mens Bryggen Fleece Jacket - Night Blue/Dusty Light Blue - ZU84808
Cheapest Bergans Fashion Mens Bryggen Fleece Jacket - Night Blue/Dusty Light Blue - ZU84808
New style Shakaloha Casual Mens New Parsa Jacket - Grey - TV14396
New style Shakaloha Casual Mens New Parsa Jacket - Grey - TV14396
Hot in Musto Popular Mens Tech Wool 1/2 Zip Fleece Jacket - Forest Green - WO93177
Hot in Musto Popular Mens Tech Wool 1/2 Zip Fleece Jacket - Forest Green - WO93177
Fashion Online Shakaloha Special style Womens Pilgrim Jacket - Grey/Sky - VM69396
Fashion Online Shakaloha Special style Womens Pilgrim Jacket - Grey/Sky - VM69396
Online sales Musto Classic Mens Tidal Polartec Fleece Jacket - Charcoal - VG31348
Online sales Musto Classic Mens Tidal Polartec Fleece Jacket - Charcoal - VG31348


Factory outlet Musto Comfortable Mens Tech Wool Fleece Jacket - Forest Green - VW50963
This stylish Tech Wool Fleece Jacket features a hardwearing 93% polyester construction with the other 7% consisting of waterproof wool for impressive warmth and protection against shrinkage. Store your valuables securely in the zipped lower pockets while the two-way reverse coil zip allows the jacket to be fastened or removed with ease.
Features :
·Technical wool features a water resistant and windproof membrane combined with warm wool for weather resistance and warmth
·2 side zipped pockets to keep items safe
·2-way zip for comfort as you sit
·OUTER : 93% Polyester, 7% Wool with Water-Resistant and Windproof Membrane
·WP : 5,000mm
·MVP : 5,000g/m2